Skip to content
Skip to navigation
NASA Early Career Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Intent Due - March 3, 2017 (5 PM ET)
- Proposal Due - March 31, 2017 (5 PM ET)
- Who is eligible to apply?
- PI must be an untenured Assistant Professor on the tenure track at the sponsoring U.S. university at the time of award.
- Be a U.S. citizen or have lawful status of permanent residency no later than August 1 following the proposal submission deadline.
- A PI may only submit one proposal in response to this solicitation.
- What is the budget and duration?
- $200,000/year for up to 3 year
- Additional Notes
- ECF is focused on supporting outstanding faculty researchers early in their careers as they conduct space technology research of high priority to NASA’s Mission Directorates.
- Co-Investigators are not permitted.
- Collaborators are permitted.
- PI's citizenship status chould be addressed in both biosketch and department letter.
- Award will be terminated wif PI transfers to a position that is not either tenure track or tenured.
- View solicitation HERE.