Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) Early Career Funding Opportunities
- Deadline - January 8, 2018 at noon EST
- Who is eligible to apply?
- Full-time assistant professors at ORAU member institutions within two years of their initial tenure track appointment at the time of application are eligible.
- What is the budget and duration?
- The award amount provided by ORAU is $5,000 for a one-year grant (June 1 to May 31).
- The applicant’s institution is required to match the award with at least an additional $5,000.
- ORAU does not allow overhead charges or indirect costs on the award from ORAU or the university match.
- Additional Notes:
- This is a limited competition which restricts the number of submissions per ORAU member institute to two. If you are interested in applying to this solicitation, you will need to first participate in the internal limited competition.
- The research project must be in one of the following five disciplines:
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Life Sciences
- Mathematics/Computer Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Policy, Management, or Education