American Cancer Society Early Career Funding Opportunities
- Deadline - April 2, 2018
- Who is eligible?
- Independent investigators in the first six years of an independent research career or faculty appointment are eligible to apply.
- What is the budget and duration?
- Up to $165,000 per year (direct costs), plus 20% allowable indirect costs for up to 4 years
- Additional Notes
- Research Scholar Grants support investigator-initiated projects across the cancer research continuum.
- RSG applicants to the Cancer Control and Prevention Research Program ONLY may be at any career stage provided that the focus of their project is either: a) health policy/health services research or b) achieving cancer health equity
- RSG applicants to the Cancer Control and Prevention Research Program (limited to psychosocial and behavioral studies or health policy and health services research) that are population based and focused on achieving health equity may be up to 5 years with a maximum budget of $400,000 per year (direct costs), plus 20% allowable indirect costs.