Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Am. Foundation for Suicide Prevention Early Career Funding Opp.
- Deadline - November 15, 2017
- Who is eligible?
- Individuals who are no more than an assistant professor are eligible.
- The award is designed for individuals who already have their PhDs, but they will consider competitive proposals from pre-doctoral candidates.
- What is the budget and duration?
- $37,500 per year for a two-year period for a total of $75,000 + $5,000/year to be paid to the mentor
- Additional Notes
- AFSP suicide research grants program priority areas for 2017–19
- Pain and suicide
- Opioids and suicide
- Does not allow for indirect costs
- Download Policy Document