Skip to content
Skip to navigation
American Parkinson Disease Association Early Career Funding Opportunities
- Deadline - March 12, 2019
- Who is eligibile?
- Applicants must have completed their MD, OD, PhD, MD/PhD, OD/PhD or clinical residency program within two (2) years of the onset of the proposed award.
- What is the budget and duration?
- One year grant up to a maximum of $35,000
- Additional Notes
- The goal of this award is to support post-doctoral trainees whose research training focus holds promise for new insights into the pathophysiology, etiology, and/or treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- Funding CANNOT be used for the following:
- Indirect costs.
- Institutional overhead.
- Travel expenses
- Publication costs higher than $1,000.
- Equipment cost higher than $8,000.