Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Alzheimer's Assoc. Early Career Funding Opps.
- Letter of Intent - March 1, 2018 (tentative)
- Full Proposal - April 18, 2018 (tentative)
- Who is eligible?
- Applicants must be Assistant Professors or above at their respective institution.
- Investigators who have less than 10 years of research experience after receipt of their terminal degree (doctorate or post residency (MD or DO) OR investigators that are new to Alzheimer’s and related dementia field of research even if past the 10yrs.
- What is the budget and duration?
- Each AARG total award is limited to $150,000 (direct and indirect costs) for up to three years (minimum 2 years).
- Requests in any given year may not exceed $60,000 (direct and indirect costs).
- Indirect costs are capped at 10 percent
- Additional Notes:
- The Alzheimer's Association will not accept new grant applications from currently funded investigators who are delinquent in submitting required reports and other deliverables on active grants.